- 100% seamless microfiber – solvent resistant
- Great for corners and edging, staircases and furniture
- High loading capacity and equally thin release of finish
- Ergonomic 165mm wide multi-use tray with ridged area – for proper material loading (can also be used to load flooring/deck brush)
- (3) disposable inserts – particularly economical
- 100mm Microfibre Roller – reusable if well maintained
- Roller Frame/Handle – gavanized and compatible with Osmo Telescopic Handle (sold-separately)
- 60mm Osmo Flat Brush – new synthetic bristle brush
- Stir the chosen Osmo finish well and pour into the tray.
- Take the Osmo Microfibre Roller and roll well on the grid of the tray.
- Roll the finish very thinly and evenly onto the wood following the grain.
- Use the brush for areas the roller cannot reach.
The Microfibre Roller should only be saturated lightly. A lightly saturated roller will allow the user to cover approx. 45-55ft² (4-5m²) of flooring. Please be aware that Osmo Polyx-Oils have a high yield (see product label). Product excesses and roller tracks must be rolled or smoothed out immediately.
After finishing work, the Microfibre Roller can be wrapped in saran wrap and kept airtight until required for the 2nd coat the next day.