Osmo Natural Bristle Brushes are specially designed for the application of Osmo wood finishes. Made from 100% natural bristles, these high-quality made in Germany brushes are designed specifically for the quick and efficient application of Osmo products.
Directions for use
- Stir the finish well prior to use and pour into a tray.
- Take the Osmo Natural Bristle Brush and dip approximately 1cm of bristles into product.
- Brush the finish very thinly and evenly onto the wood following the grain in a back-and-forth, light scrubbing motion.
- Take care to avoid brush-stops, excessive areas of product
- Store the brush in a plastic bag overnight to prevent drying
- Clean with Osmo Brush Cleaner and Thinner 8000
The Natural Bristle Brush should only be saturated lightly. Please be aware that Osmo-Oils have a high yield (see product label). Product excesses and brush marks must be blended and smoothed out immediately.
After finishing work, the Brush can be wrapped in saran wrap and kept airtight until required for the 2nd coat the next day.